lunes, 31 de enero de 2022

Just fun!

Baila, canta, sueña 
con esta página
EVERY CHILD WINS.

Enjoy with the songs, escuchadas y gestualizadas en clase.
Good year for everyone!!! 

Maroon 5 One More time. Song.


Moving song By Macaco.
Phil Collins. You can't hurry, love.
I have a voice.
Don't worry by Madcon.
Blame it on me, by Ezra.
Mamma Mia, by Abba.
Fame, by Irene Cara. Video.
Abba´s Songs...
I bet my life, by Imagine Dragons.
Lilly W & The Prick + Robin S. - Prayer in C.
A horse with no name. Una canción sin sentido pero con mucho ritmo.
Lemon-tree, by Fool´s Garden.
Dancing Queen, by Abba.
New York.
Ain´t no mountain high enough.
Next songs to enjoy in class!!
Happy! by Farrell.
High by Lighthouse Family.
You're hear me roar by Katy Perry.
Say something by C. Aguilera and Great Big World.
Safe and Sound by Capital Cities. Video!!!
Escucha y canta o juega.
Colors song.
Never be shaken.
Never forget you.
I´m yours... varias. Más.


Aquí encontrarás canciones y rimas de todo tipo, encuentra tus favourite songs!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Come after me!